These are the obstacles we all face in trying to achieve our financial goals:
Understanding your goals and developing a plan to reach them is our focus. We will meet, gather information, analyze and give recommendations. Together, we implement, monitor and adjust those recommendations accordingly. It is of the utmost importance to us to be proactive to provide the best opportunities and advantages for you. We are committed to you.
Together we develop a strategy of asset management using various securities to meet your specific investment goals and spend-down timeline.
Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical illness strike, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship.
Range of Experience
- Fee-Based Plans:
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Accumulation and Cash Flow Projections
- Retirement Viability
- Insurance Reviews and Management
- Divorce Coaching and Financial Resolution Experience
- Federal Retirement Substantial Experience
- Special Needs’ Concerns and Core Knowledge
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- Coursework, Chartered Federal Employee Benefit Consultant
- Series 6, 7, 63, 66 Investments Licensed
- Variable Life and Annuities
- Licensed since 1987 in Life, Accident and Health
- Member Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Member of Association of Divorce Financial Partners
- Member of Exceptional Ops (Special Needs Community)
- Past Board member, Exceptional Ops
- Past Associate Member NATCA